Engineering Manager for Palette Software
About Palette Software
Palette Software automates the purchase to pay process for thousands of companies worldwide and our customers experience operational excellence, efficiency, and control. Our 130 employees are located in offices in Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway and the US and work close to our global partner network. Palette Software offers possibilities for education and skills development for their employees.
Now we are looking for a Engineering Manager to join our global team from our office in Stockholm!
What you will do
As our new Engineering Manager, you will join an agile organisation with many highly skilled software professionals. You will:
- Line manage engineers of various disciplines and experience levels.
- Work closely with our talent team to define a hiring process for your team that ensures we hire the best talent.
- Provide guidance to your direct reports and working with career and strategic competence development.
- Use your technical expertise to contribute towards building a best-in-class product.
- Set your team up for success by removing obstacles and support their personal and professional growth.
- Collaborate with other teams and departments to plan and prioritise projects and initiatives.
Who you are
- We are looking for a new colleague that is curious about working in a customer focused company, delivering frequent high-quality solutions to our customers.
- You have a flexible mindset and you are willing to find new ways to deliver on your goals in case you get stuck.
- You are an engineer at heart, with a genuine interest in technology and people.
- You are serious about developing your own skills and the skills of your teammates, and passionate about finding ways to develop people and improve processes.
- You can clearly communicate expectations and are quick to recognize when someone goes above and beyond to deliver a great result.
- You have a good understanding of agile product development and what it takes to bring a product from idea into the hands of customers
- You are looking for an opportunity to grow your career in a fast-moving, growing company, and help shape the engineering culture and the technologies behind it.
Your skills and experience
- Experience overseeing teams working software, SaaS, or mobile development environment.
- Experience with direct people management, including growing and mentoring junior and senior engineers.
- Ability to mentor, coach and develop team members, lead by example and build trust and solid relationships
- Proven ability to lead a project from initiation to completion.
- Strong collaboration, facilitation and communication skills with a desire to work with, listen to and understand people (English is our primary language)
So, if you are a high performer and ready to have influence from day one – welcome with your application today!
Contact and application
In this recruitment, Palette Software collaborates with Active Search. For more information please contact Mia Wretborn-Hedberg, Recruitment Consultant Tel: +46707273500 or Susanne Nilsson, Researcher at Tel: +46723031500.
Due to GDPR regulations and to protect your privacy we unfortunately cannot accept applications by email. To submit your application please follow the link below. You can read more about how we process personal data according to GDPR in https://active-search.se/integritetspolicy/