Business Development Executive
Who are mnemonic?
mnemonic helps businesses manage their security risks, protect their data and defend against cyber threats.
Acknowledged by Gartner as a notable vendor in delivering Managed Security Services, threat intelligence and advanced targeted attack detection, we are among the largest IT security service providers in Europe, the preferred security partner of the region’s top companies and a trusted source of threat intelligence to Europol and other law enforcement agencies globally.
Why is the Opportunity, a great one?
• mnemonic has been consistently named one of Europe’s best workplaces by Great Place to Work
• Work for a company that has extremely low employee turnover and is growing rapidly
• Be part of a rapidly growing team with excellent career progression opportunities
• Work across a multitude of industry sectors e.g. finance, healthcare, government etc.
• Accredited industry recognised Training
• An opportunity to learn and sell complex IT security solutions – working with Award Winning IT Professionals to find and close large value contracts
The Role – Business Development Executive:
We are looking for someone who is passionate, entrepreneurial and looking to build a long-term career in the IT security industry.
Duties will include:
• Achieving daily, weekly and monthly Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
• Research and understand the market to identify and target key sectors through lead generation
• Generate new opportunities with businesses through proactively and strategically reaching out to Decision Makers within relevant organisations by calls, strategic emails, LinkedIn - with the aim of booking meetings
• Work with the team to develop go to market strategies and execute them accordingly
• Continue to learn and understand the technology attending regular training sessions in both the Sweden and Norway
• Attend meetings with senior members of the team to learn the sales process and begin to manage your own opportunities
• Working with various members of the team to understand their goals and business plans
Who are you and what are mnemonic looking for?
We think you have an academic background with 1-2 years experience of new customer sales. It is an advantage if you have experience from IT security and solution sales. mnemonic are looking for passionate people who want to work in a fast paced environment and be part of a rapidly expanding business.
In this search mnemonic are working with Active Search, for more information please contact Mia Wretborn-Hedberg, Recruitment consultant phone: 070 - 727 35 00 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Fredrica Eurén, Researcher phone: 073 334 0896 Email: email@example.com