Software Asset Manager & Vendor Manager to BillerudKorsnäs
BillerudKorsnäs is a leading provider of renewable packaging material. We have an informal and improvement-foused corporate culture that encourages every employee to think outside the box, work as a team player, take responsibility, and create value both internally and externally towards customers and partners. To us, diversity and inclusion is important since it challenges all our employee’s different ideas and experiences while giving us new perspectives. BillerudKorsnäs is an international company with strong local roots, and one that is developing and growing – do you want to grow with us and together challenge conventional packaging for a sustainable future?
We are looking for a SAM/Vendor Manager
What if you could go to work and help create a sustainable future? We are now looking for a SAM/Vendor Manager to be placed at Skärblacka, Gävle or at the Head Office in Solna.
BillerudKorsnäs operates in a highly automated industry and takes the next step with digital as one identified focusarea. New ways to meet our customer and a growing service offering also drive needs for digital transformation. The BillerudKorsnäs function for IT and Digital Transformation supports the entire group globally. We are a team of approximately 100 leaders and specialists represented in all our manufacturing sites and geographies. We have clear governance and work collaboratively with other parts of our business. We work purposefully to integrate even closer with our business colleagues. To challenge conventional and to create value is part of who we are.
Effective Software Asset Management (SAM) is important to BillerudKorsnäs to reduce license risks and optimize the value of the license portfolio. Vendor Management will optimize the use of existing and new suppliers in order to optimize resource, competence needs and cost. In this new combined position you will play a key role in strengthening our organization and our capability to strategically drive this area.
In this job we want you to independently, and with high quality, take lead on
· Encompass the use of licensed software as well as the usage of software as a service in different delivery models
· Responsible for the automated chain of approval
· Contract negotiation processes, software audits and change management
· Manage vendors to extract maximum possible value from a contractual arrangement through governance and relationship building
· Vendor management, ie. relationship development, performance management and risk management
We believe that you have:
· Master degree or other relevant educational background
· 5+ years of experience in IT specialist/manager or consulting role
· Excelent verbal, written and communication skills and ability to interact with a global group of IT an business people.
· Professional proficiency in (Spoken and written) English and Swedish
· Solid knowledge and experience in software asset management and vendor management
· Able to lead informally
· Naturally curious, strong in learning and problem solving.
· Able to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a changing environment.
Contact and application
In this recruitment, BillerudKorsnäs collaborates with Active Search. For more information please contact Mia Wretborn-Hedberg, Recruitment Consultant Tel: +46707273500 E-mail: Mia@active-search.se or Susanne Nilsson, Researcher at Tel: +46723031500 Email: Susanne@active-search.se
We look forward to your application!