CTO to leading healthcare SaaS company
Aurora Innovation is a leading healthcare SaaS specialist, dedicated to increasing access to care services and creating well-functioning work environments for caregivers. Aurora teleQ brings together healthcare professionals and people in need of care – at a time that suits both, and through the most convenient means of communication. From our headquarters in Uppsala, local offices in Finland, Holland and Spain and together with our partners, we continuously expand our leadership into new European markets.
The healthcare market is undergoing a rapid transformation, where digitalization is a key enabler and where Aurora Innovation is a leading player in the emerging digital ecosystem. We are now looking for a Chief Technology Officer to provide sound technical leadership in all aspects of our business.
In this business critical role, reporting to the CEO and in close cooperation with your colleagues in the company management team, you will drive the technical agenda of the company and lead our growing System Development organization. You will:
- Develop the technology strategy and roadmap, in support of Aurora Innovation’s corporate strategy and business goals, providing current knowledge and future vision of technology and systems
- Lead, empower and develop the tech team, currently 20+ dedicated developers working in agile teams and organized in two sub units
- Develop and implement processes and best practices in System Development, to ensure top performance of both team and product
- Engage with customers, partners, authorities and other stakeholders, to evolve Aurora Innovation’s role in the emerging digital ecosystem
The product, Aurora teleQ, is a modern patient contact management solution that streamlines the communication flow between patients and healthcare. The product offers a wide range of communication channels, including voice, video, web booking, chat and sms.
Who are you?
We are looking for a natural leader and technical visionary who is equally comfortable with being an external spokesperson for Aurora Innovation as with leading our growing System Development organization. You most likely have:
- A genuine interest in technology trends and how these can benefit the strategy of Aurora
- Experience from a similar role in a SaaS or CCaaS company
- A background in the healthcare, health-tech, IT or telecom sector
- Experience from cloud deployment, system integration, microservices, continuous deployment and related technologies
- A master’s degree in engineering (or equivalent acquired skills and qualifications)
To be successful in this role we also believe that you have strong interpersonal and communication skills (in English and Swedish) and that you have a high strategic and conceptual capability along with a problem-solving aptitude.
Welcome to Aurora Innovation
At Aurora Innovation you will find a culture characterized by the affinity and cooperation of a family business, in combination with a fast growing technology and business environment, where the energy and the eagerness to contribute and to develop are central elements. For more than 20 years we have enabled positive, personalized experiences for people in need of care and well-functioning environments for healthcare professionals. Today we are a growing, healthy company with more than 90 employees and a turnover of approximately 150 MSEK. Our headquarters are located in modern facilities, next to the central station in Uppsala.
We hope to share our passion with you!
Contact and application
In this recruitment, Aurora Innovation collaborates with Active Search. For more information, please contact Ann Danielsson Recruitment Consultant Tel: +46709104275 or Ann@active-search.se