Sinch söker sin nya Development Lead!
Sinch enables developers to integrate voice calling, messaging, SMS, user verification and call termination into mobile aps with a global reach. With a passion for simplicity and the culmination of years of experience in mobile communications, Sinch understands that social features are integral to the success of any app. With Sinch, developers can quickly and easily integrate the communications functionalities with only a few lines of code. To date over 30,000 developers have signed up to our service and that number is rapidly growing. Our customers include companies like Uber, Truecaller, Telegram, Mail.ru, Rovio, Plenty of Fish and Snapdeal to name a few. The Sinch Team is the secret to our success- we process over two billion connected voice minutes per year, close to a billion verifications per year and a exponential growth of video communication for our customers and we see a lot more upward potential.
We are looking for a Development LEAD
Does this grab your attention?
We are now looking for someone to lead our Verification Team. In this role you work closely together with other development teams, and collaborate with Product owners, QA and Operations to maintain high levels of visibility, efficiency and collaboration. You will lead the team and contribute as a senior developer, inspiring and developing your team members through your expertise. You will play a key role in architectural and strategic decisions and evangelize best engineering practices across the engineering team.
What we offer
You will play an important role in our growing and exciting journey, working with some of the best and most experienced people in the global mobile communication industry. We put a lot of emphasis to keep a strong core team and it is therefore essential for us to find the right individual with the right motivation and potential to grow within the company.
The Sinch team is characterized by an entrepreneurial spirit and we take pride in our open culture and flat hierarchy where we can make rapid decisions together and act on them quickly. Our exciting journey continues and since 2016 we are now part of CLX Communications AB, and together we can provide our clients with a wider product portfolio.
We are energetic, pragmatic, and humble and we get things done. As a truly global company, working with us means having the freedom and autonomy needed to succeed. We constantly challenge ourselves and each other to excel at what we do best. We motivate and encourage our employees to be their very best, every day.
We believe in work/life balance, and in making it possible to relax, be ourselves and enjoy the working day and the challenges it brings. We want you to do your best work at Sinch and that means having fun and feeling taken care of. Apart from great colleagues, challenging work, a non-corporate atmosphere and a company with a vision, you also get a competitive Perks & Benefits package.
At the end of this year we will move in to our brand new office in Lindhagen, completely designed for our needs and our continuous growth. Take your chance to be part of an amazing team and join our exciting journey.
- You have 5+ years of solid .NET and MS SQL experience.
- You have experience of developing and running a backend with high volumes of transactions
- You have a good understanding of modern engineering practices when it comes to develop high quality, maintainable code
- You think that Continuous Delivery is great and believe that automated testing is critical to achieve that
- You know what it takes to build a team of 2-4 developers, and understand your role as a leader. Leading a team to solve complex technical problems while achieving their full potential motivates you.
- You bring energy, positivity and drive to the teams you work with
- You enjoy driving design discussions, assessing technical alternatives, establishing best practices and mentoring others
- You are structured and have great communication skills
- You have worked with AWS or other Cloud provider and know how to deploy, run and monitor web services.
- You have telecom experience
- You have some Linux experience
In this recruitment we are working together with Active Search and recruitment consultant Mia Wretborn-Hedberg and researcher Linnea Målsäter for more information please send a cv to email@example.com or call at +4673-8527961