Frontend developer for Loomis Pay
Join our Product team where you will work closely with the design team to push our products and experience to the next level.
LOOMIS-PAY is an ambitious startup funded by Loomis Group, aiming to offer an all-in-one payment setup for shops, cafés and restaurants all over the world.
Since launching in October 2020, we have launched in two countries and built up a team of 60+ bright payment talents that are working hard to make it a global success.
Our teams are based in Stockholm, Copenhagen, Amsterdam and Lodz - working on a policy that's "remote-first, presence optional".
We are now looking for people that can help us build the best payments company in Europe.
What’s in it for you?
At LOOMIS-PAY, supporting our employee’s development is a core part of our culture. We want to be a place where you can grow and develop together with the company. We move fast with high energy, work together and are curious. Our company is in an early stage and you have a change to have a huge impact on your role and what is being created and we welcome your curiosity. The environment is international with high energy and committed people, strong teamwork that consists of down to earth people who are really good at what they do and we focus to empower all of our employees to contribute to and develop our business.
What we are looking for
You are passionate about developing innovative solutions for digital surfaces and find it exciting to work with the web and mobile applications of the future. You are a creative soul and keep up to date with the latest trends in frontend development. You do not necessarily have all the answers, but you are good at finding them.
- Experience with general software development and building API-based solutions.
- Experience working with large cloud providers, preferably AWS
- Used to close collaboration with designers
- Proven record of delivering digital products or services in a fast paced and delivery focused environment
- Strong problem solving abilities
- An eye for great UI and an ability to translate design into great experiences
- Exceptional at both writing and speaking in English
Technologies you will encounter
- Java 11
- Spring Boot and Integration
- Docker and ECS