Experienced Devops Engineer for Palette Software
About Palette Software
Palette Software automates the purchase to pay process for thousands of companies worldwide and our customers experience operational excellence, efficiency, and control. Our 130 employees are located in offices in Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway and the US and work close to our global partner network. Palette Software offers possibilities for education and skills development for their employees.
Now we are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our global team with a flexibility to work from our office in Stockholm or Malmö!
What you will do
As our new DevOps Engineer, you will join an agile organisation with many highly skilled software professionals. You will continuously improve existing environments and processes - e.g. automation, enabling faster time to market
Who you are
We are looking for a new colleague that is curious about working in a customer focused company, delivering frequent high-quality solutions to our customers. You have a flexible mindset and you are willing to find new ways to deliver on your goals in case you get stuck.
As a person you are structured, organized and have an eye for details. You are serious about developing your own skills and the skills of your teammates, and eager to constantly learn more about our product and new trends and technologies. You are a team player that actively collaborates with your colleagues within your team and from other departments of Palette to find solutions to any obstacles. You have a high sense of responsibility for your work and take initiative to improve the workflows of the team.
We believe that you have great communication skills in English, both verbal and written. Preferable you also speak Swedish or any other Nordic languages.
Your skills and experience
- We think that you have around 3 years of experience in your field, and know your way around a cloud set up. If you have a degree that's great, but not necessary.
- You have a technical background and proven track record of self-motivated performance and perseverance.
- Detailed hands-on experience in designing, delivering, and operating a secure, complex, cloud-based IT environment.
- Strong automation scripting track record, preferably using PowerShell, Bash, Python or similar.
- Experience with execution of regular systems health monitoring, logging, vulnerability scanning and metrics.
- In depth experience with CI/CD practices, Azure DevOps, GitHub Enterprise, TeamCity, Jenkins or similar tools.
- Great knowledge of network structure, web application architectures and related technologies.
- Strong experience with Docker Containers, Kubernetes, and container registry systems.
- Strong knowledge pf public cloud providers: Azure, AWS or GCP.
- Database administration experience with Microsoft SQL Server or similar.
- Bonus: Coding skills in C#, Java, Python, Go or similar.
So, if you are a high performer and ready to have influence from day one – welcome with your application today!
Contact and application
In this recruitment, Palette Software collaborates with Active Search. For more information please contact Cecilia Nork, Recruitment Consultant Tel: +46707881349.
Due to GDPR regulations and to protect your privacy we unfortunately cannot accept applications by email. To submit your application please follow the link below. You can read more about how we process personal data according to GDPR in https://active-search.se/integritetspolicy/