Key Account Manager
Who are mnemonic?
mnemonic helps businesses manage their security risks, protect their data and defend against cyber threats.
Acknowledged by Gartner as a notable vendor in delivering Managed Security Services, threat intelligence and advanced targeted attack detection, we are among the largest IT security service providers in Europe, the preferred security partner of the region’s top companies and a trusted source of threat intelligence to Europol and other law enforcement agencies globally.
Why is the Opportunity, a great one?
• mnemonic has been consistently named one of Europe’s best workplaces by Great Place to Work
• Work for a company that has extremely low employee turnover and is growing rapidly
• Be part of a rapidly growing team
• Work across a multitude of industry sectors e.g. finance, retail, energy etc.
• Accredited industry recognised Training
• Working with Award Winning IT Professionals to find and close large value contracts
The Role – Key Account Manager:
We are looking for someone who is passionate, entrepreneurial and looking to build a long-term career in the IT security industry.
Duties will include:
• Work strategically against existing and new customers to strengthen the mnemonic position
• Generate new opportunities within businesses. The role includes selling complex IT-security solutions where you will be responsible for the fully mnemonic service and product portfolio and be responsible for the different phases within the sales cycle
• Work with the team to develop go to market strategies and execute them accordingly
• Grow the business locally – working with various members of the team to understand their goals and business plans
What are mnemonic looking for?
We think you have an academic background with 5+ years’ experience from a similar role working with complex IT solution sales and it’s an advantage if you have experience working within IT-security. mnemonic are looking for passionate people who want to work in a fast paced environment and be part of a rapidly expanding business.
In this search mnemonic are working with Active Search, for more information please contact Mia Wretborn-Hedberg, Recruitment consultant phone: 070 - 727 35 00 Email: email@example.com or Veronica Nylund, Researcher phone: 073 852 7963 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org