Are you Spotifys new Agile Coach?
With Spotify, it’s easy to find the right music or podcast for every moment – on your phone, your computer, your tablet and more.There are millions of tracks and episodes on Spotify. So whether you’re behind the wheel, working out, partying or relaxing, the right music or podcast is always at your fingertips. Choose what you want to listen to, or let Spotify surprise you.
You can also browse through the collections of friends, artists, and celebrities, or create a radio station and just sit back.
Agile Coach – Royalties and Reporting
We are looking for a coach to enable our teams to work effectively internally as well as a joint force together in a larger context. You will collaborate with cross-functional product development teams in a fast-moving environment, and ultimately you will impact how the world’s creators gets compensated for their work.
Agile Coaches at Spotify are catalysts for driving improvement in business impact, delivery performance, and team health, using a variety of techniques including change management, product development practices, and individual coaching and mentoring.
What you’ll do
- Grow a healthy, collaborative, continuously improving engineering culture
- Coach and give enriching feedback to people, including senior leaders
- Actively support teams to deliver value more effectively
- Collaborate with peers to spread effective ways of working across our Mission and Company
- Coach teams and individuals facing challenges related to how they work together
- Advocate for and advance modern agile software development and organizational practices, and teach and Lean concepts, principles, and practices
- Design and facilitate larger group sessions
- Work from our office in Stockholm
Who you are
- You are knowledgeable and passionate about software product development
- You excel at facilitating, coaching, and mentoring teams and leaders towards rapidly delivering high impact, high quality software in a sustainable fashion
- You have a deep understanding of communication, group dynamics and coaching, and are able to help teams develop trust and safety
- You have an understanding and experience with a variety of Agile approaches, including Scrum, and Kanban
- You are able to adapt your approach and communication style to fit varying contexts and situational needs
- You are not afraid to raise issues and inspire change and continuous improvement
- You care about learning new things and improving upon existing challenges
- You are comfortable with and can help guide others to deal with situations of conflict, ambiguity, and uncertainty
- You have experience of working in the border between fully agile teams and key stakeholders that are more used to traditional development methods like waterfall, and have strategies to sell agile in a way that is convincing to them as well.
Contact and application
You will be working from our Stockholm headquarters. We offer relocation packages if you do not currently live in Sweden.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of background, experience, and perspectives will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
In this recruitment, Spotify collaborates with Active Search. For more information please contact Mia Wretborn-Hedberg, Recruitment Consultant Tel: +46707273500 E-mail: Mia@active-search.se or Susanne Nilsson, Researcher at Tel: +46723031500 Email: Susanne@active-search.se
We look forward to your application!