System Architect, AWS to Daniel Wellington
Daniel Wellington is a fast-growing company within retail and e-commerce with offices worldwide. DW has around 80 people working with IT in Stockholm. Now it’s time to strengthen the tech team at Daniel Wellington with a new piece in the puzzle!
To find out more about Daniel Wellington please check out the website, www.danielwellington.com.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
In the role as System Architect you will work in a cross functional architect group. You will primarily focus on the architecture and integrations between data layer, micro services and application layer. You will work highly integrated with the development teams and support both new development initiatives as well as ensure a functional and fit to purpose architecture for Daniel Wellington’s global e-commerce platform as well as for the physical stores. The role is based in Stockholm, but will support the global organization. Travel to other geographic locations, primarily to China, will be required approximately once every quarter. Key responsibilities of the systems architect are:
- Architect cloud services and mitigate risks
- Assist the development teams with support and guidelines for AWS architecture, system design and system integrations
- Architectural design and life cycle management for micro services and integrations
- Identify, validate and grow technological opportunities and ensure that Daniel Wellington’s technical platform is state of the art and fit for purpose
- Keep up to date with market trends and competitive insights
- Provide technical leadership within AWS architecture and design
WHAT DANIEL WELLINGTON OFFER
At Daniel Wellington you will get to work in a fast-paced and rapid-growing environment with state of the art technology platform. You will spend your days with highly skilled and ambitious teams who love to do a great job and have fun while doing so. We want you to come in, take ownership of your area of responsibility and beyond and make sure you take our brand experience to new levels. If you’re the right person Daniel Wellington will offer you a great role, in a fun company with great benefits. Join Daniel Wellington’s exciting journey ahead.
WHO YOU ARE
We at Daniel Wellington are always looking for brilliant people that want to grow together. We will give you the possibility to influence, take ownership, and be a part of a journey that only just begun. To really thrive at Daniel Wellington, we believe you have:
- 5+ years work experience as an Systems/Solutions Architect which includes: Experience architecting/operating solutions built on AWS or other public cloud vendors (ex AliCloud
- Proven track-record of leading technology organizations through complex change
- Experience of designing and implementing Microservices, APIs and System Integrations
- Working knowledge with AGILE development and Application Lifecycle Management with one or more of the following programming languages/frameworks (Node.js, Laravel, POP, Vue.js, Angular2+, React.js, Swagger a.o.)
- Up-to-date skills and knowledge regarding best practices for large-scale e-commerce platforms
- Thrive in high energy/ fast paced environments and projects
- Have the ability to remain calm under stress, quickly adjust, evolve and multi-task between several competing priorities and tight deadlines
- Have AWS Solutions Architecture certificate (associate/professional)
- Have excellent communication skills in english, both verbal and in writing
We look forward to receiving your application!
In this recruitment Daniel Wellington cooperates with Active Search. For more information about the role please contact Mia Wretborn-Hedberg,, Recruitment Consultant, Tel: +46707273500. E-mail: email@example.com