Strategic Product Manager – Digital Channels
Aurora Innovation is a leading healthcare SaaS specialist, dedicated to increasing access to care services and creating well-functioning work environments for caregivers. Our modern patient contact management solution, Aurora teleQ, brings together healthcare professionals and people in need of care – at a time that suits both, and through the most convenient means of communication. From our headquarters in Uppsala, local offices in Finland, Holland and Spain and together with our partners, we continuously expand our leadership into new European markets.
The healthcare market is undergoing a rapid transformation, where Aurora Innovation is a leading player in the emerging digital ecosystem. We are now looking for a driven Strategic Product Manager to take the lead in pointing the way to the future for Aurora teleQ’s digital communication channels.
In this business-critical role, reporting to the Chief Product Officer, you will be responsible for making sure the product offering related to communication over digital channels - such as web access, video, chat and messaging - is continuously enhanced with focus on value creation for users, customers and Aurora Innovation. You will:
- Define the strategy and roadmap for the product area
- Lead innovation and idea management to make sure your product area stays state-of-the-art
- Build and share understanding of customers, users, markets, competitive landscape and technology development, making sure investment decisions are based on deep market insight as well as sound financial and technical assumptions
- Initiate and see development projects through, from pre-study to launch, and enable business success by defining UBRs, value argumentation and product positioning
- Manage the lifecycle of product functions, from investment to phase-out, securing your product area’s profitability over time
- Orchestrate cross-functional work for the product area across the company, ensuring collaboration, information sharing and control
Who are you?
In order to thrive in this position, you must not only hold strong business acumen and technical understanding, but you most likely also have
- Strategic and conceptual ability, capable of turning abstract understanding into clear plans
- Analytical skills, with an ability to think critically, analyze data, make difficult decisions and solve complex problems
- Strong self-management, power of initiative and prioritization skills
- Minimum 8 years work experience within and/or in close cooperation with several of the following areas: product management, business development, business consulting, marketing, product development
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering, economics or other relevant field (or equivalent acquired skills and qualifications)
We believe you are a curious and innovative person with excellent communication and presentation skills (written and verbal) and an ability to build trust. Experience from leadership positions and from healthcare, health-tech, telecom and/or the IT sector will be of great advantage.
Welcome to Aurora Innovation
At Aurora Innovation you will find a culture characterized by the affinity and cooperation of a family business, in combination with a fast growing technology and business environment, where the energy and the eagerness to contribute and to develop are central elements. For more than 20 years we have enabled positive, personalized experiences for people in need of care and well-functioning environments for healthcare professionals. Today we are a growing, healthy company with more than 100 employees and a turnover of approximately 160 MSEK. Our headquarters are located in modern facilities, next to the central station in Uppsala.
We hope to share our passion with you!
Contact and application
In this recruitment, Aurora Innovation collaborates with Active Search. For more information, please contact Mia Hedberg Recruitment Consultant Tel: +46707273500 or email@example.com